Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama!

I just got back from Chillis celebrating Mama's 56th birthday... she is very happy and for once everybody is around to celebrate this special day with her. Well last time both abang and hafiz were not in Malaysia. Mmg jarang nak dapat peluang berkumpul semua anak beranak. Double the joy when kak maya is expecting! wah makin meriah dan besar family Tn Hj Shahid & Hajah Normadiah.. alhamdulillah :) Mama this entry is dedicated to you..

You taught me everything,
And everything you've given me,
I always keep it inside,
You're the driving force in my life..

There isn't anything,
Or anyone that I can be,
And it just wouldn't feel right,
If I didn't have you by my side..

You were there for me, to love and care for me,
When skies were grey..
Whenever I was down,
You were always there to comfort me..
And no one else could be what you have been to me,
You will always be..
You will always be the one in my life for all times..

Mama, you know I love you
Mama, you're the queen of my heart
Your love is like tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Loving you is like food to my soul..

No comments: