Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Row, Row, Row Your Boat..

Last few weeks me and dear hubby took Danial to Putrajaya wetland for peddling n it was fun! so the following week we went again but this time around tak ada peddling boat so dear hubby decided to row instead. Wah cuaknye rasa masa tu cos' I was not confident that Harmi could row.. when I ask, "Abang boleh ke ni.." he answered (to the boat attendant), "Agak2 kitorg tak balik lepas 1 jam nanti hantar la bot amik kitorg ek,"
wah keras je I duk atas bot tu.. tak berani nak gerak2 takut terbalik plak bot tu.. but towards the end it was fun, n dear hubby punya rowing skill pon not so bad (memula tu mcm huru hara gak la ke kiri ke kanan hehehe... janji tak terbalik ye bang!). So last weekend my parents came n we all ajak ayah n mama to go boating. This time around, ada 2 boats n Danial naik dgn mama n ayah.

There are few small islands n we brought a bag of 'dedak' utk bagi fish makan.. wah byk gile ikan so dear hubby ckp nnt nak bawak I gi fishing at the island. It cost RM20 (4 hours) for the boat and RM20 for each fishing rod. Well sounds like fun btw I tak pernah fishing but dear hubby mmg kaki pancing but since got married jarang sgt la dia g fishing.. wah can't wait!

No comments: