Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya

Selamat Hari Raya dan Maaf Zahir Batin kepada semua umat islam... Although today is the 21st day of Raya, the mood is still there (especially during weekends hehe). Banyak perkara jadi pada musim raya tahun ni. First thing is that Mak Sabar telah pulang ke rahmatullah pada 29/9/2008 exactly 2 days before raya. It's not shocking though cos' arwah has not been well for quite sometimes and her condition deteriorated 2 weeks after puasa. Ayah n Mama went back to Penang 7 days before she passed away to sent Mak Ngah and I didn't get the chance to visit arwah back then cos' I was tight up with my reporting and to travel with Danial over the weekend would be too exhausting. Nevertheless my pray would always go with arwah... sedar tak sedar dalam tempoh 2 tahun ni, 2 of my aunts had passed on and both were Ayah's younger sisters. Sesungguhnya ajal dan maut itu ditangan Allah SWT dan semoga kita sentiasa bersedia.

This year we spent our hari raya in Melaka.. yayy! lama gile tak balik beraya kat Melaka.. 5 years to be exact. After I got married we'll spent our raya in KL (boringgg) and we'll go back to Melaka only after 2nd raya. Kali ni we all balik 1 day before raya... bestttttt dpt berkumpul ramai2 malam raya :) but of course penat skit cos' the day before that we travelled to Penang due to the emergency.. depart at 4.30am and back to KL at 5pm on the same day! Nasib baik Adik was around to take turn to drive from Ayah.

But this year I felt a bit sad towards end of puasa.. hati mula terasa rasa what if aku tak bertemu lagi Ramadhan tahun depan?? puasa tahun ni terasa sgt bermakna buat diri aku n i don't feel that happy to celebrate hari raya because it is sad for me to leave Ramadhan. Mungkin Ramadhan aku kali ni tak sesempurna orang lain but I'm really looking forward and hope to improve my ibadah in next year's Ramadhan.. Semoga aku bertemu dengan Ramadhan tahun hadapan insyaAllah..

No comments: