Sunday, June 1, 2008

Deliena Cupcakes New Designs!


Some announcement on my cupcakes business.. well I've come out with new designs! Here are some snapshots of my latest cupcakes designs. For more shots, do visit my fotopages

Alhamdulillah I received plenty of orders tgh cuti2 sekolah ni.. in fact some of it I have to refuse cos' last minutes request. Penat jugak cos' almost every nite after work duk mengadap buat cupcakes.
Tapi ni semua rezeki, alhamdulillah my customers base are getting bigger n there even orders for hantaran kahwin.
Anyone interested?? I'm selling the cupcakes at RM30 for a box of 25 pcs. For special packaging request, the price may differ between RM1.20 to RM2 per piece depending on the packaging.

The cupcakes come in 2 flavours - vanilla or chocolate (no mix of flavour in one box).

Please give me at least 3 days notice for orders less than 3 boxes. Kalau order lebih 3 kotak, at least 1-2 wks notice.

So call/sms me up at 013-3619592 or email me at deliena@yahoo.com oh btw, the above prices doesn't include delivery charges... I may deliver under minimal charges or u may self-pick up at my office or areas near my home.












No comments: